- Education Service for Overseas Student Act 2000
- National Code of Practice for Registered Authorities and Provision of Education and Training for
- Overseas Student (The National Code 2018)
- DNA Kingston Training website www.dnakingstontraining.edu.au
Change of contact details
- Please keep your business contact details updated at all times.
- It will be your responsibility to keep us informed to avoid delays.
- To update your business contact, please download the Agent Change of Details Form.
Application assessment and outcome
- A copy of an Education Agents Agreement for your signature – you will be requested to return a signed copy to DNA Kingston Training via email.
- A letter via email advising of this outcome, and
- DNA Kingston Training will securely discard your original application.
National Code of Practice
The National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 (National Code 2018) supports the National Strategy for International Education 2025 to advance Australia as a global leader in education, training and research.
The National Code is a legislative instrument made under the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 and sets nationally consistent standards to support providers to deliver quality education and training to overseas students.
The National Code 2018 commenced on 1 January 2018. Education providers must comply with the National Code to maintain their registration to provide education services to overseas students.
National Code 2018 Factsheets
The National Code 2018 factsheets will continue to be updated to reflect questions from the sector.
The Department of Education and Training provides general information and assistance to registered providers and overseas students on the National Code and the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000.