The course is recommended for people who are seeking a rewarding career in the dental industry, are creative and enjoy working with their hands.
Intake Dates, attendance days and class times
Two (2) terms/ six (6) months. Students attend 2 days per week. Opportunities exist for people wishing to study this course only one day per week over a longer duration.
Students completing this course may be eligible for course credits in our Dental Assisting courses.
Contact our team
Career options include working in a Dental Laboratory team as a Dental Lab Assistant.
This is an ideal course for Dental Assistants to upskill and provide more support for your dental practice or increase your employment potential.
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTDET001 Construct models
- HLTDET002 Construct custom impression trays
- HLTDET003 Construct registration rims
- HLTDET004 Articulate models and transfer records
- HLTDET005 Construct thermoformed bases and appliances
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
The fees are as follows (please add the tuition fee and the resource fee to get the total fee).
- Tuition Fees: $2,300
- Resource Fees: $625
- Total Fees: $2,925
- The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fee
Resource fees are charges for materials that are considered essential to a course or unit of study and which do not form part of the course fee. The resource fee covers materials purchased by DNA Kingston Training to be consumed or transformed by students in the course of instruction, such as materials, workbooks and course specific uniforms. Additional Items are items that are required to complete the course of study, but are retained by the student. This can include protective clothing, textbooks, and tools. Details of the additional items required for each course can be obtained from the College.
There are no entry requirements for this course. Students are recommended to have completed Australian Year 10 or equivalent.
Next available intake
Enrolments available – please contact our team
Contact our team
This qualification if not available for international student enrolment.