This course reflects the role of practitioners who apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts.
The BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety qualification is suitable for people who coordinate and maintain the Work Health and Safety (WHS) program in an organisation.
This qualification has been designed in consultation with industry to provide a systematic practical approach to managing work health and safety.
Work Health and Safety (WHS) is a fast-growing industry with many career opportunities. The Nationally Registered qualifications of Diploma in Work Health and Safety will help students gain the required skills to work across many industries including mining, construction, health, and hospitality.
Local students can study this course self paced either via face to face or online delivery. International students attend face to face training over 1 year.
Contact our team
Occupational titles may include:
Work Health and Safety Assistant
Work Health and Safety Representative
Work Health and Safety Systems Officer
Work Health and Safety Officer
Total number of units = 9
- BSBWHS601 Apply legislative frameworks for WHS
- BSBWHS602 Facilitate WHS activities
- BSBWHS603 Implement WHS risk management
- BSBWHS604 Evaluate the WHS performance of organisations
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBWHS509 Facilitate the development and use of risk-management tools