The BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification is suitable for people working in a Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who work to provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others. The qualification reflects the role of workers who apply a broad knowledge base and well developed skills in a wide variety of contexts and may include coordinators, advisors and facilitators.
This qualification is relevant to supervisors, Health and safety representatives, safety officers and those are involved in the management of occupational risk.
Work Health and Safety (WHS) is a fast-growing industry with many career opportunities. The Nationally Registered qualifications of Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety will help students gain the required skills to work across many industries including mining, construction, health, and hospitality.
Local students can study this course self paced either via face to face or online delivery. International students attend face to face training over 1 year.
Contact our team
Occupational titles may include:
Work Health and Safety Assistant
Work Health and Safety Representative
Work Health and Safety Systems Officer
Total number of units = 10
- BSBWHS412 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWHS417 Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
- BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace